Apply by January 13, 2017 for a grant of between £1,000 – £5,000. Grant decisions will be made in March 2017.
To apply, complete the online application using the link to London Community Foundation’s website below. You’ll find full guidelines, the application form and application guidance.
Charities, organisations and projects operating in and benefiting Barnet residents and communities can apply for grants under the following themes:
- Community Links
- Improve links between people so they feel more connected to their community
- Increase or utilise existing urban and green spaces in the local area
- Increase contacts and friendships between different communities
- Resilience and independence
- Support individuals and families to overcome challenges and develop resilience
- Support people to take steps to more independent living
- Enable people to access services which they have not previously done through lack of awareness, or other barriers
- Encourage people to take the next steps in developing their skills or experience.
Smaller organisations i.e. with an annual turnover of less than £150,000 are particularly welcome to apply.
Please read the guidelines first before getting in touch with enquiries. You can contact the LCF with any questions. With enquiries which LCF cannot answer, contact Selina Rodrigues on email@example.com.