Apply by January 13, 2017 for a small grant of £1,000 – £5,000. Grant decisions will be made in March 2017.
Charities, organisations and initiatives operating in and benefitting Barnet residents/communities can apply for grants under the following themes:
- Community Links
- Improve links between people so they feel more connected to their community
- Increase or utilise existing urban and green spaces in the local area
- Increase contacts and friendships between different communities
- Resilience and independence
- Support individuals and families to overcome challenges and develop resilience
- Support people to take steps to more independent living
- Enable people to access services which they have not previously done through lack of awareness, or other barriers
- Encourage people to take the next steps in developing their skills or experience.
Applications from organisations with an annual turn-over of less than £150,000 are particularly welcome.
Applications are accepted ONLY through the London Community Foundation’s online application portal. Full guidelines, access to the application form and application guidance can be found here: http://www.londoncf.org.uk/grants/available-grants/barnet.aspx
Please read the guidelines first before getting in touch with enquiries. You can contact the LCF with any questions. With enquiries which LCF cannot answer, contact Selina Rodrigues on firstname.lastname@example.org.