Terms and conditions of Membership of the Barnet Giving Local Business Supporter Scheme (LBS)
Barnet Giving is a charity project supported by Inclusion Barnet – Charity Number 21158632. Barnet Giving raises a central pot of money to help fund smaller charities and community projects than benefit of disadvantaged people living in the London Borough of Barnet.
– Membership of the scheme is free
Members of the Barnet Giving Business Supporter scheme agree to:
– Be bound by the Memorandum and Articles of Association of Inclusion Barnet.
– Support the aims of Barnet Giving
– Not to present themselves as spokespeople for Barnet Giving unless directly requested to do so by Barnet
– Giving staff or its Steering Committee
– We reserve the right terminate membership at any time if our terms and conditions are breached
– All proceeds go to the Barnet Giving Fund to help people in need in Barnet.